Protecting Your Privacy Matters
Your privacy is critically important to us. We have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and collect about you in order to provide our services to you.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- Your personal information will never be shared without your permission unless sharing of your personal information is required by law.
- You won’t get surprises. The communications you receive from us are the ones you requested.
Who We Are and What This Policy Covers
Hello! We are TriSphere Fusion, a division of TriSphere Consulting Inc. (“TriSphere Fusion”). We provide Services related to search engine optimization (SEO), digital marketing and website design & development.
You are not required to provide any personally identifiable information to merely access visit this website. We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so – for example, to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. Information is collected in four ways: if and when you provide information to us, information we collect automatically, information collected from outside sources, and information collected by third parties by virtue of being on our website. Let’s go over the information that gets collected.
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide to us. The amount and type of information collected is kept to a minimum and depends on the context and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Communications With Us (Hi There!): We ask for basic name and email address information from you in order to communicate with you, such as when you inquire about our Services or performing Services. For example, we require an email address – and that’s it. Although a name makes it much more personal. You may provide us with more information–like your first name, last name, location, etc –but we don’t require that information for communication.
- Transaction and Billing Information: If you buy Services from us, you may need to provide personal information that is required to process eTransfers such as your name and email. Third-parties we use for credit card processing will collect your data for purchase processing purposes.
- Content Information: Depending on the Services you use, you may also provide us with information about you in draft and published content. For example, if you write a guest blog post that includes biographic information about you, we will have that information, and so will anyone with access to the Internet if you choose to have the post published publicly. This might be obvious to you…but it’s not to everyone!
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Contact Forms: Contact forms on this website do not store information you submit using the form. The information is emailed directly to us as if you emailed directly.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also get information about you from other sources such as intake forms, surveys, email service providers, etc. The information collected my include your name, email address, IP address, device type, etc. The information we receive depends on which services you authorize and any options that are available.
Information We Collect by Other Sources
Some information is collected automatically by providers of some content that may appear on the website:
- Analytics: (see below)
How and Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To communicate with you through an email newsletter that you requested containing information related to our Services, business and Service related news and special offers
- To provide the Services you purchased
- To further develop and improve our Services–for example by adding new Services our clients will enjoy or find useful;
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how users interact with our Services, which helps us improve our Services and make them easier to use;
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, and better understand user retention and attrition--for example, we may analyze how many individuals purchased a Service after receiving a marketing message or the features used by those who continue to use our Services after a certain length of time;
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our Services, protect the security of our Services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of TriSphere Fusion and others, which may result in us declining a transaction or the use of our Services;
- To personalize your experience using our Services, provide content recommendations (for example, suggest related posts), and target our marketing messages to groups of our users (for example, those who have used a particular Service or have been a client for a certain length of time).
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of TriSphere Fusion, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services and we may share a hashed version of your email address to facilitate customized ad campaigns on other platforms.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is – you guessed it – disclosed publicly. That means, of course, that information like your public profile, posts, other content that you make public on your website, and your “Likes” and comments on other websites, are all available to others! For example, the photo that you upload to your public profile, or a default image if you haven’t uploaded one, is your Globally Recognized Avatar, or Gravatar--get it? :). Your Gravatar and public profile information may also display with your comments, “Likes,” and other interactions on websites that use our Gravatar service, if the email address associated with your account with us is the same as the email address that you use on the other website. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
How Long We Keep Information
We maintain information about you until either you ask us to delete it, unsubscribe completely from our email lists or determine we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it as described in the section above on How and Why We Use Information. That said, we will keep your information for the length of time required to comply with legal, business or other purposes.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: You can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, we may not be able to provide you the full Services as the information needed is not accessible.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account, purchases and legal notices.
- No longer work with us: While we’d be very sad to see you go, you may choose to no longer use our Services. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information, as described in How Long We Keep Information above--for example, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
If you have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
If you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Reach Us to, well, find out how to reach us. EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
a division of TriSphere Consulting Inc.
PO Box 45133 Highwood RPO
High River AB T1V 1N5
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
Protecting Privacy of Children
TriSphereFusion.com and TriSphere’s Services are not intended for use by anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13 and prohibits anyone under 13 from interacting with TriSphereFusion.com by leaving comments or completing forms. Upon discovering we have any information regarding someone under the age of 13 the information will be deleted within a reasonable period of time.
Ads and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Google Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Google Analytics to collect information about the use of our website. Google Analytics collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We may use the information we get from Google Analytics to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. At this time we have not enabled Google Analytics advertising features such as remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit our website, not your name or other identifying information. We anonymise the data in Google Analytics . Although Google Analytics plants a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website, the cookie cannot be used by anyone but Google. Google also uses specific identifiers to help collect information about the use of our website. You can learn more about data safeguards with Google Analytics and how Google collects and processes your data at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/
You can prevent Google Analytics from using your information by opting out at this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Bing Analytics Privacy Notice
Our website uses Bing Webmaster Tools to collect information about the use of our website. Bing collects information from users such as age, gender, interests, demographics, how often they visit our website, what pages they visit, and what other websites they have used before coming to our website. We use the information we get from Bing to analyze traffic, remarket our products and services to users, improve our marketing, advertising, and to improve our website. At this time, we have not enabled Universal Event Tracking (UET) for advertising features such as remarketing with Bing Ads. For more information on how Bing collects and processes your data, visit https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-ca/resources/policies/privacy-and-data-protection-policies.
Twitter Privacy Notice
Tailored Twitter ads for targeting specific audiences may be used from time to time. As such, there are third parties collecting user data through the website for purposes of conversion tracking and serving ads targeted to users’ interests. As a user, at any time you can opt out of some of those third parties’ interest-based advertising through the Do Not Track functionality in your web browser, through unchecking Promoted Content in your Twitter profile, and / or through such other methods that Twitter may specify from time to time here.
Creative Commons Sharealike License
- Created: July 2018.